Sunday, November 26, 2006

Tiring but fruitful day

Woke up early in the morning to have breakfast with my mum...
After that then realised there's no one to take du jing ban today (qsn is so... ... nvm...)
So I went to take du jing...
It was the 5 most mischevious kids...
Had a hard time settling them down and making them du jing...
But I just realised that they seem to like me a lot...
Everyone of them, including the boy is fighting to sit beside me... haha...
They all want my attention and hugs (this excludes the boy of course)...
I am just so lovable!!! haha

They were fun to play with, but by the time everything ends, I was drop dead tired...
Went home to slp for a while b4 I had to meet Dustin...
He qui dao today le wor! so happy for him!

By the time I come home after meeting him is around 6pm le...
Wanted to slack for awhile b4 giving tuition de...
But didn't manage to...
The phone rang just when I on the com...
Sian right?

However, the kid was better then I expect...
It made the "sianess" much better...
He's mischevious but he was willing to do work also...
I prefer mischevious and honest kids rather than "act guai" ones...
When I ask him something like "why was your whole page wrong?", he will tell the truth like "I was anxious to go for recess lor."
I like this kind of tuition kids better...
I had so much fun with him...
We aim to let him score 90 marks in Primary 3 although he's failing now...
We can do it together!

I need to slp early tonight le...
Shit! I haven practice my wind-controller!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Jiayou, jiayou, jiayou!!!

No comments: