Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thursday was the GM meeting...
Nothing much...
Still thinking of whether i should go to the PJ...
Sian sia...
If they take away my hp again how?
Dun like it...

Anyway, friday had rehearsal from 12.30 to 5 plus...
Tiring but fruitful...
Haven practice today sia..
Got to memorise everything by wed's performance...
Dunno whether can anot...
Mon and tue got rehearsals again...
Jia you, jia you, jia you!

Tml's the first time I'll be meeting my tuition kid...
Fabian's his name...
Hope he wont be very hard to tutor!

My aunt wants me to teach Xiaver(my cousin)
20 bucks an hour...
Still can bah...
Although he's quite hard to control...
But for money and kinship, okay lor...

So next week's pack again...
Mon - rehearsal
Tue - rehearsal
Wed - performance
Thurs - FO grp meeting
Fri - tuition for Xiaver
Sat - Tuition for Quan Yuan
Sun - tution for Fabian

Things might turn better for felix and me...
He would be glad to have me by his side...
But we really need to talk and plan first...
And there're lots of questions in my head..
We'll be back together if everything gets sorted, or sort of sorted out...
I can only wish for the best...

I am still wondering how impt I am to him...
He hasn't msg me for the whole day...
See how it goes bah...
I've really think it thru le...
If I am not really in his heart, no point of getting together again anyway...

Thanks for all my frens who care!
I know I can lean on you guys! =P

No comments: