Monday, November 13, 2006

Birthday happenings!!!

Supposed to meet minru at 1000hours at cityhall but I only reached at 1045hours. haha... I think she sian diao lor... LOL...
Went to Ge Lare to eat our breakfast.


Min Ru eating.
Number 8, our queue number.


My breakfast!


Yum yum! Ate it clean man! haha...


Min Ru


Here shoes were hurting, so we went to get her another one. This is her new shoe!


A nice view of her!


OMG... There's a Monkey!!!


Sweet Pearlin... haha... you've got to agree...


Believe it or not... Lester came to my bdae wor! He's one of the 3 ppl (min ru, lester & evan) who turned up for my bdae wor...
Msging Audrey in action.


Chilling while waiting for Evan... He was late... Seldom have time to go notice in detail the people or things around me.
Who's the boss of that ice-cream stall?
The auntie or the uncle? haha


Singaporeans got to slow down man...
We should sometimes step out of the crowd at take a look at it...


How many people are in the photo?


Yeah... I am going to build more confidence in myself!
All the way!!!


Evan buying donuts from his favourite donut store in Takashimaya!!!


The donuts are so CUTE!


I just love this!


Arts in the streets! (outside taka)






Look at the mixer!!! it's so cool!
A singing competition was on at Heeren.


This is such a nice gown!
But it's $450 man!
Yeah, I noe I've a nice cleavage! haha...


Evan with a cap!


Evan's just so irresistably cute!!!
Dun u guys just agree with me?
And he's holding my favourite POOH!!!


A present from Evan...
Love it!


Went to meet Sheng Long they all after tt...
Sheng Long covering his face with his food!


Qian Yu...
I think she's so cute & funny even though she's sick...


Met Si Ru after that!!!
Haha... We went around shopping for the assesories I need on wed's rally.
She bought me a chocolate cake...
Damn nice man...

I wanna thank all that was present on my birthday as well as those who couldn't make it and gave me their blessings! I love you guys. You guys made my day. God loves all of you too, you'll be blessed!

No comments: