Tuesday, November 28, 2006

haha...
I just realised how bitter I've been for the past few weeks since our breakup...
Haha...
And after thinking thru all my actions and feelings, I don't fear lost now...
If it works out, great!
If it doesn't, we'll be frens! haha
Well, we can still be great frens since we have quite a few similarities...
Like sleeping till late and studying last min! haha
I feel so much better now man...
Probably also due to my detox session!
Wahaha!!!

Haha...
Watching GAGS now...
Damn funny...
Anyway, ystd went to SMIT's talentime...
Some groups were really great man!
And he looks great too! (hehe)
Sat between Stephan and Ian...
Damn funny sia....
They have so much to say...
But I dun deny that the sound system was quite bad lah...
And some groups mixing and balance was really out...
Then some the mic gain to high so the voice very airy...
So it's not the singer's fault, but the sound engineer's fault!

It was raining when I reached gombak, but I still walked home...
Very long nv walk in the rain le...
So I took my own sweet time to walk home in the rain...
Shiok!

Today came home real early..
Reached home at abt 7pm...
Abit weird to walk home when the sky isn't dark yet...
Haha...
I wanna do my nails today...
Gotta look good for my performance tml!!!
Haha... Still thinking of what to wear tml...

No comments: