Friday, November 10, 2006

Haha...
Yes Min Ru, I'll blog on this blog instead...
There's no need for the other blog anyway le...
It was meant for our one month, but we broke up ystd le, so I'm going to pull the blog down...

Yes, we broke up le...
No more love
No more dreams (my prince will nv come)
No more Felix (he's not my prince)

I dun want tml to come...
Just the thought of it hurts...
Is it possible to skip Sat and go straight to Sun?

I forgot how it was like to feel hurt when I was together with him...
But now, he takes me back to hurt in a even harder way...
It seems like it was my fault tt we broke up...
And he's making it so hard for me by asking his sis to do it for him...
Why her?
I would rather him tell me himself...
I would rather it me anyone else...
I think it's just woman's instinct, so he dun feel it...
But every gal does...

He's the one I love with all my heart...
He's the one I wanted to walk with down the red carpet...
He's the one I would like to hold till I die...
He's the one I wanted to spend my life and future with...
He's the one I could scarifice anything...
He's the one whom I trusted most...
He's the one I thought was "THE ONE"...
He's the only one whom I would nv imagine I would quarrel with...
He's the only one I was so positive about ever in a relationship...
He's the only one that I pull down my pride and face for, begging him not to leave...
He's the one that I did all the things that I would nv thought I will for...
But he's the one who left me most heart broken, to the extend that I wanna die or I should say that my heart has died...
But he's the one who left with more empty promises than anyone else...
But he's the one who's sick and tired of me...
But he's the one I still wanna love...

I am being so complicated yeah...
But that's really what I feel...
I feel complicated now...
One part of me feels like letting go, that he's not worth all these tears...
Another part of me feels like wanting his hug and touch again...
Am I being stupid here?
Maybe I am...

This sucks man...
I hate the hurt I feel...
I hate it when I feel pain and he's like nothing had ever happen...
I hate it when he talks like it doesn't affect him (maybe it really doesn't)...
I hate myself when I cant take it and msg him again...
I hate myself for falling so deeply in love so quickly...
I hate it when I am too affected to do anything but he can still happily go out with his sis and do all his work...

I've got lots of assignments dued...
But I had no time to do it b4 and now I have no mood to do it...
I want to stop this pain...
I want to be able to do my work...
I want to stop crying at the thought of his name...
I want to get his image off my head and my heart...

I dunno how I should complete my REMT assignment...
It's a song meant for him...
How am I suppose to sing it now?
It's so hard...
I would be crying once I start singing that song...
Damn... I hate all these...

And it's my bdae this sun...
It's a torture for him to do this to me...
How am I suppose to celebrate my bdae happily?
For the whole month I was waiting for sat and sun...

Thank god there was Amanda and Audrey for company ystd...
If not I could have died...
The pain was too hard to bear alone...
Too damn hard...
It's like someone is tearing it slowly, then stitching it back b4 tearing again...

I dunno how long I'll need to recover this time round...
Or maybe I nv will...
But my frens I still here...
Rain was talking to me just now too...
And she gave me hugs...
So sweet of her...

To all my frens: Thanks for ur support... I can't do without u guys...

No comments: