Friday, November 10, 2006

Koh, your Good Heart makes you a real beauty

People consider themselves lucky to call you a friend...or even an acquaintance. Compassionate and caring, you're the first person to step up and help someone in need. You've got a sympathetic ear and are willing to listen to a friend gush about a tough breakup, a horrible workweek, or even just a bad hair day.

But all this kindness doesn't mean you're a pushover. You've got the confidence and charisma to stand up for what you believe in, especially yourself. You want to make a difference in the world, and you're not afraid of doing a little hard work along the way. Now that's what we call heart.

http://web.tickle.com


Felix, I was ur pearl, ur priceless piece of diamond.
(How true is that?)
You said you will cherish me more than you cherish everything by ur side.
(did you?)
You said you love me and no amount of words can tell me how much you love me.
(do you?)
You said you felt stressless with me.
(but now you feel stressed with me.)
You said you love talking to me, listening to me and sharing with me.
(do you now?)
You said that you are like an item in my picket. Always sticking to me. If I dun throw it away, it'll always be there for me.
(but you're already gone.)
You promised that you won't give me heartbreaks unless its something u didn't mean.
(but you give me the biggest heartbreak you could ever give.)
You said that you felt happy and secure. You hope that I'll be the one by ur side, walking down the red carpet.
(how is that possible now?)
You promised not to leave me; I'll always be attractive to you.
(you left. Am i still attractive to you?)
You told me that I am the one you'll woo and love. Can't leave w/o me.
(Do you still love me? you are now living happily w/o me.)
You asked me to have confidence in myself.
(but you are the one who took away most of it.)
You asked me not to leave you and that you love me forever.
(what is forever to you? less than a month?)
You said that you wont let your piece of pearl disappear now that you've found it.
(you threw the pearl away.)
You told me loving someone is not like buying insurance but like buying durian: bao eat.
(the durian is rotten.)
You told me that you might not be able to love me the way I want you to, but that doen't mean you dun love me. You want to cherish me and love me all you can.
(did you try ur best to love me and cherish me?)
You told me that you really wanna care about me and really understand me.
(how much do you care?)
You said that you'll slove problems and not escape. And that you'll love me forever.
(you ran away from problems now.)
You said you think of me so often. My perfume smell stays around your nose often. And that you miss me.
(do you miss me?)
You ask me to think of you as my bra. Giving me confidence and security. So close to me and I cannot do without.
(yes, I can't do without you. Remember you told me you wanted to make me unable to live without you? You've succeeded. I am now dying without you.)

Why did you promise me so much? Why did you make me love and trust you so much when you dun even love me so much at all?
I hate you but love you at the same time.
Do you understand how painful it is to have these two emotions at the same time?

No comments: