Saturday, November 18, 2006

So busy that I haven been able to blog at all...
Have always been sleeping after 1 am for quite some time le...
Tired sia...
I am going to turn fat if this goes on man...
The more tired I am, the more tibits I eat...
Haha...

Ystd was the first time I stayed in school till so late just to do work...
I stayed till 7pm doing my REMT wor...
But I still think that it's not very well mixed yet...
Haha...

Now rushing my ACTS de...
But do until sian liao so I came to blog before my blog turns mouldy...

Went to the gym in the afternoon...
Very long nv exercise le...
But not bad lah..
Still can run lah...
But at 8.5km/h only...
Last time about 12km/h de...

Eating tibits (Pillows) now...
Damn nice...
But only got one packet...
Should have bought more...
Haha...

Didn't go to work today...
Couldn't wake up...
Yan Sheng called me at 9.30am to ask me if I was going to work...
Haha...
But that was how I woke up...
Haha...

Conclusion: I sleep like a pig! haha...

No comments: