Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'M SEVENTEEN!!!

wahaha...
Special thanks to Ian, Evan, Tseh Wee, Jeremy Soh, Liang Cun (my first ever bf), Tun Kuang, Min Ru and Zhi Quan for their bdae blessings!!!
They are the early birds...
Haha...
Ian even more cool - 0000 hours

Love all my frens man!

A year older le...
A starting of a new year for me..
Time to put down all the sad stuffs and look forward...
Time to move on!!!
I know I can...
We'll still be together if we have fate..
For now, it's back to frens!!!
Thanks for making me learn the true meaning of loving someone..

On top of all these, I wanna thank Dustin...
He accompanied me and really made me feel better...
We went to Bugis and went to eat the toast there,
sat at the seats just beside where i had sat with Felix before...
Dustin really made me though through without feeling sad...
I dunno how he did it...
Maybe cos we crapped at the same time...
But maybe also because I got drenched a few times in the rain...
It was so fun...
Didn't get myself drenched for very long le...

As for now...
I need to choing assignments so that I can play tml!!!

No comments: