Monday, November 20, 2006

Finally done with ACTS report!!! Yeah!!!

Finally done with the tiring ACTS report...
I feel so happy man...
Min Ru told me it was easy but I dun think so sia...
I spent the whole day doing ti today man...
I am just bad at research...

REMT dued tml!!! ARGH!!!
Still haven really complete with my mixing...
And then still have to write a report about what we have done also!!!
Oh man...
How how???
So fan...

I just got another tuition kid...
Most likely starting tuition with him next wed...
Tired man...
But for money and accomplishment... okay lor...

Next week is so packed man...
MON
- REMT dued (not done)
- prayers at home at night
TUE
- FO camp grp meeting
WED
- MIDI dued (completely undone)
- Rehearsal for electronics grp
- tuition
THURS
-FO camp general meeting
FRI
- maybe going to work

I need time to sleep man...
Coffee can't help me...

No comments: