Thursday, November 30, 2006

Had another new hairstyle today!
Haha...
Tied my hair to one side...
Most of the ppl I met say not bad...
Some of the 01 class ppl cant even recgonise me! LOL...

Anyway, today's our performance at Suntec...
It was a private event...
Held at the NUS guild...

Had a nice time there and I had lots of desserts!
Cakes there were great man!
Haha...
Anyway, we had a nice time performing too!
Actually, we were enjoying our time playing together rather than performing...
It wasn't really a performance for us...

Oh, btw, I am the only yr 1 in the grp...
Actually still got Fang de...
I think the yr 2s are all mad...
Haha...
The are so crazy and high lah...
They were playing with the napkins!
Trying to fold all sorts of things...
Haha...
And we even put one of the napkins on Spicer's head...
We were trying to make him look like a sultan! LOL...

Anyway, after the performance, we were each given a 30 bucks taka voucher...
Haha... Not bad lah...
But if cash better! haha

After tt, we packed up and returned back to sch...
Unloaded everything in mins and Spicer sent me home, together with Roysten and Wei Xiong who alighted at gombak mrt station...
Reached home at abt 11.35pm...

Some pics of the day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.