Saturday, July 29, 2006

Feeling damn pissed now. Don't feel like talking to anyone. Just feel like tearing everything apart. Haven't felt this way for a long time le.. It's terrible. Got a feeling that we would quarrel soon. Actually almost on the verge of quarreling just now le. All my fault, should have settled my own stuffs myself. And I shouldn't have let out my emotions on him. Damn, I feel like crying now. Damn stressed out, but no one too help me. Wanted to talk to him just know de, kindda hoped that I'll feel less stressed and brighten up. But who noes it turned out worst. Tot I really knew him but I just realised I know NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! sigh... Dunno who to turn to now. So lost. So sad. So lonely. So unhappy. So stressed. So tired of everything. Sigh. I screw up our first month. WTH. What's wrong with me????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: