Wednesday, July 26, 2006

THANK GOODNESS!!!

Yesterday I went home and found out that I left my thumb drive stucked in the library computer. I completely forgot to take it out after doing IDEA's business proposal in the library yesterday. I was so worried and I was on he verge of crying. What if it was gone? What if someone took it?

I wasn't worried about the fact that it was a 2G thumb drive but more of what was inside it. I couldn't do anything when I found out that I left it in the library. The damn library closes at 6pm and when I found out that I left it in school, it's already after 6pm. So I had no choice but to wait till today to check it out. I didn't even want to give tuition at that point of time when I found out, but of course I still did.

Rachael did her work yesterday. So at least she didn't add on to my emotional tiredness. On the contary, she was really good yesterday.

Anyway, I found my thumb drive in the end. Haha. So happy. I'll be more careful in future.

No comments: