Monday, July 24, 2006

Just now had to do recording for REMT assignment... So tired... Had to be in school at 9.30am... But at least we managed to complete it... Haha... =P

Anyway, I just realised how much I didn't know about recording and using PRO TOOLS... I die for sure le... Dunno when's the REMT practical...

Went shopping with Xiao Jie at Marina Square yesterday... Haha... Brought a top for myself and a black long sleeve shirt for Hong Xi... Very nice wor... Hope he like it...

I HATE AIMRAN... He going gym today... Nv ask me along.... Always say, next time next time... He owe me the class birthdates also... From last term till now... The gym thing even worst... From starting of the semester till now.... AIMRAN, I HATE YOU!!!!!!

Music theory lesson now... Blog again...

No comments: