Monday, July 10, 2006

Ysterday while smsing Min Ru, she asked me why I so long never blog le... So here it is... Hahax...

Last Sat was Singapore Heart Foundation's flag day, so Grace (my cousin), Hong Xi and me went to help... Hahax... It was so fun... We were supposed to look after the booth and help give out and collect the cans, so when there was nothing to do, we talk rubbish... Thank goodness it was very windy that day, I really hate to sweat...
At around 3 plus, Grace and me went to buy lunch while Hong Xi stayed on at the booth... Then after that, we had lunch together... Grace and me have a habit of talking about shitting when both of us are eating together... So Hong Xi had a hard time eating... Hahax... Sorry darling!

Oh, and last Sat was our one week together... And I was so shocked when he gave me a present... Guess what he gave me? A necklace... Wahaha... So shocking!

Then I had zi chu ban yesterday... So my butt was stucked on a chair for nearly 10 hours... Now having backache ( I old le )... Haha... =P

I miss Min Ru suddenly... Haven really hang out with her much last week although we have all the time in school... Very sad isn't it? Hope this week there's more time for us! =)

Thought of the week:
SOPHIA LOREN:
Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go much further than people with vastly superior talent.


Hahax... I miss my secondary school. Every morning there will be though of the week... =)

No comments: