Friday, July 28, 2006

Argh... Been so stressed up these few days... Gotta chiong IDEA business proposal ans then next week a lot of test coming up also... Dying soon le.
MONDAY - IDEA final presentation (still doing)
TUESDAY - REMT written test (haven study)
WEDNESDAY - Maths test (i not scared)
FRIDAY - Math assignment dued

SHIT MAN!!! SHIT!!!!

Can someone just save me from this miserable life? Haha. But although this course very stress I still dun regret choosing this course. I love DMAT!!! DMAT rocks!!!

Despite how i tried to control my thoughts, I just kept thinking of him... Hong Xi can u get out of my head!!! Argh... Pissed off with myself... Especially when he give me the heck attitude... So sad...

Think I better go back and concentrate on getting my proposal done!!! C'ya!!!

I love all of you guys who read my blog!!! God bless you guys!!!

No comments: