Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I had a heart to heart chat with Hong Xi last night. He finally confessed on something that he kept away from me at first. I kindda know it's there but I was waiting for him to tell me. Haha. I am really happy that he finally opened up to me. Haha. But he said that he would have feel better if I kicked up a fuss of it. Haha. Stupid. I didn't mind, I really didn't, just as long as he spoke the truth.

Haven spoke to Hong Xi for a few days le. Although I dun wanna admit, I kindda miss him. Msg him just now, but he nv reply. Msg twice le.. Maybe he very busy bah.

Anyway, Stupid Rex made me wait till very late to get all the IDEA ppt slides our group previously did. But what he actually did was to send me all versions of our last presentation!!! What the hell!!!

Finally done with Character Development. Haha. Completed our last presentation as well as last lesson today. So from now on, wed lessons will only be up till 1pm!!! Yeah man!!! So happy! Then can go swimming after that.

Both of my tuition cancelled today. So I came home and slept all the way till around 7pm for dinner. Haha. So happy and fulfilled after a sleep. And I still wanna sleep early tonight. Haha.

Gotto really start doing business proposal le.. No more time..

No comments: