Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Haha... So fast tml thursday le... Argh!!! No time!!! I need time! Suddenly like a lot of work to complete sia... Math test, REMT test coming up also... Not to forget keyboard training...

Today Audrey, Lester and Amanda came to my house... It was fun... Haha... I love them! I learnt a notes of the guitar from Lester today (but I forgot again le)... Haha... So sad right? We watched a DVD, but it was kindda boring... Then played with my keyboard and computer... Drank bubble tea and ate butter cookies... Haha...

Saw my god-mother today, she ask me to go on diet and go exercise... So sad sia... She saw I start to grow too fat liao... My face becoming round... Wahaha... I am becoming a pig soon...

After they went back, I had dinner and went to give Rachael tuition... She pissed me off at first with her "IDIOTNESS" but after my mood changed for the better after Hong Xi msg me and after "Asakurachrno" agreed to teach me guitar tml... Wahaha... So happie!!!

*PS: Asakurachrno sounds girly... Haha.. =P

I am going to bed now... Night!!!

No comments: