Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Just here to blog so that my blog wouldn't rot... Argh... So sian... Having test later... It sucks... Just browsed thru what I've learnt in class... Not really in the mood to study...

Forgot math practical was at 12pm... came into class at 1pm when the teacher was about to leave... And I still didn't notice until another lecturer came into class to announce that her class is beginning soon and we had to leave...

Very tired and blur today... Just like a zombie walking about... Haha... So afraid I will screw up my test later sia... No mood for anything... Just fell like chilling out and slacking... Later hope got time to chill bah...

Min Ru having fever... Poor girl... My bf also having a cold... And I just recovered this morning... My head still feeling heavy right now...

I wanna go and my lunch and catch some sleep le...

No comments: