Tuesday, August 15, 2006

hAVE been stucked in the lad doing my MIDI assignments these days... Keyboard test on thurs... I am in deep shit... Haha... The second time I tried out the electronic sax today... And we have a performance on sat afternoon! I don't know how I am going to do that man... Anyway, sat night would be alumni's band performance... Need to wear black with some red assessories...

Is this a silent break? I seriously don't know, or is this a cooling down period? Most likely the first choice bah... Should I be sad or happy or should I feel nothing like I am doing now? Apparently he don't love me and I don't feel much for him either yah? He haven't contacted me since sat but neither did I... Haha...

So where's the love I am looking for? I guess I still have to continue looking isn't it? Haha... Where's the one that's for me?

No comments: