Monday, August 07, 2006

Shit... I just realised that lots of stuffs are needed from us for music theory.. We need ear training stuffs in music theory too... I am in deep shit now... It stands 20 marks of the whole paper leh.

Suddenly had a bad flu during MUST just now... Sians... Damn tired... Dun think can make it to mo fan ban tonight le... Really need to buck up for music theory and ear training... Argh... So stressed...

Just got to know someone new today... Yong Lian... Funny guy... I love the colour of his hair, so nice... Haha... It's so contrasting with Evan's black hair... Haha... And Evan kept on introducing him as His "ba gua" colleague... Haha...

Haven't complete my math which was due last fri... Tml's REMT assignment also haven't completed... Next week's MIDI assignment haven't touched yet...

DIE LE... I wanna catch some sleep now... Feeling very drowsy from flu... Later got to complete REMT and study for MUST test on fri...

No comments: