Tuesday, August 29, 2006


haha.. lots of stuffs happened but i had no time to blog...
so here's a summary...

Firstly, it's bye bye to Hong Xi and welcome single life! haha..
Back to being single again!
Haha... Turn one big round but still back to square one...
Relationship is so boring and tiring...
MAN! I just don't understand them!!! Argh!!!
No one's suitable for me... Haha...
"Lonely. I am so lonely. I have nobody. On my own."
Haha... Tiring sia!

Anyway, I found a daily 8 hour job during the holidays.
So everyday is work, work, and more work...
But the boss, the lady boss and my store manager all very nice to me!
Haha... So happy...
I am so lovable! *(don't puke, it's true k! Haha!)

My life's very enriching now!
I am meeting up with my friends after work,
or i'll be home with my family,
or i'll be giving tuition,
or i'll be at my religion classes...
Haha...

No comments: