Monday, June 05, 2006

Went out for a class outing today... FOB bought our whole class to eat at Pizza Hut...

We were supposed to meet at 11.30 buit I reached at 12 noon... I didn't even want to step out of home today... But I still did... I needed to get yeaterday's incident of my chest... I needed a hug from Min Ru... I am feeling tired and down...

I ordered Crunchy Temptations there cos I didn't have mood to eat... A desert was just nice... FOB paid for everything...

After that, our class splited up..
Min Ru and me went to K Box... We had a room just for two of us and she finally made me smile there... I tried my best to have fun and forget everything... And when I felt like crying, I did... When I felt like shouting, I shouted... I was like a mad woman and the best thing was that she went mad with me...

After the K Box session, I felt better... So much better...

I am going to run later... Run my life out...

No comments: