Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This week is the first week of school... So tired sia... A lot of things to be completed during the holiday... I still left with my case studies ( both individual and group), MIDI (four assignments), Music Thoery (presentation) and my movie preview... On top of that, I have to do the prototype for the chair and do it's final presentation on week 15... So sadx...

But I'm still glad to be back in school... I am stressed up while being at home by myself... I kept thinking and thinking and thinking... Stressing up more and more... Back in school is a different case... I am starting to regain my old self... Hahax...

It's fun to be with my classmates... Hahax... I love them... They are all so funny sia... They really make my day... They help me relax and I won't be so stress even though I got a lot of homework on hand... Hahax...

I think I am going to give myself and Hong Xi a chance... Hahax...

No comments: