Thursday, June 22, 2006

Arghhh!!! Holidays are going to be over soon...

Got holidays like no holidays like that sia... So busy... Don't even have time for me to go give tuition... I feel so sorry for my tuition kid... Hahax...

Down with flu for a few days le... So sad... Can't even have a good night sleep... Every night keep on waking up at around 3am... Sob sob...

I still have my music theory presentation and my character development case studies to complete... Not forgetting my midi and movie review work!!!

I need time! I need more time to do work... Oh god... Save me!

I just completeed my rehearsal at Studio D... NOw in the lab with Min Ru beside me... She went to cut her hair le lehx... So sad... She never wait for me to go cut... Anyway, she looks cute in her new haircut...

I haven seen Min Ru for 2 weeks le... Feel so happy seeing her now... I realised I missed her quite a lot sia... Hahas... Am I turning into a lesbian? Oh no!!! Hahax...

But I still wanna say "MIN RU, I LOVE YOU!"... Hahax... *muacks... Hahax...

I don't know why I only feel like blogging only when I'm in school... Hahax... So stupid... =)

No comments: