Friday, June 02, 2006

Hahax... Finally the end of sch term... Today last day of the term le... Hehex... So happy... Everyday of this week had been rushing of projects and getting only the most 4 hours of sleep... So tired... Finally the whole project is completed... Hahax! So happy, feel so relaxed in a sudden...

Last fri, i went out with ah Ru... Ahe's becoming more and more beautiful and she's also more and more cute... I love her man! Hahax...
We went to far east and had a great dinner there!

Then we went to Cineleisure to take neo prints... Hahax... We had so much fun there!
I was really happy that although so much things had happened between two of us, we managed to stay as friends... And the amazing thing is tt we can still do things together happily without the "distant" feeling... Angela, I love you! muacks. Hahax...

I am loving my class more and more...
Min Ru - my closest friend in class. She's always there for me when i need her. We are mostly sticking together. Will we become lesbians? Haha.
Amanda - the drama queen. She so cute and funny and she can really make me laugh. During the days when I'm feeling down, she brightens my day with her drama.
Audrey - the punkish gal. She's cool and I love her " Shut up lar!". She's also a very caring friend. She gave me her bag when mine broke.
Aimran - the joker of the class. His funny, cool and he can make me laugh at his every sentence. Hahax... And he's always willing to help someone when he can.
Azlan - the mix blood in class. I love his eye lashes! They are so long and curly. Omg, i feel like plucking them out! This guy here is funny too!
Ginny - the tallest gurl in class. She's tall and fair. A very fun loving person. Nice to talk to too!
Evan - the skinnest guy. He's underweight and afraid of tickles. Hahax... So funny! And he's a person u can approach to help whenever u have problems when doing music theory hw... =)
Lester - the helpful guy. Hahax. He helped me change and tune the strings of my guitar. Thanks Lester! He's also funny, i rem laughing a lot when i ate dinner with him tt time when Abel, Rain, him and me went out.
Abel - the gentleman. He'll always ask to help you carry ur things whenever he saw something on ur hand. Hahax... And he fetches his gf home from her work whenever possible worx! Hahax.

I'll continue my list the next time! =)...

No comments: