Thursday, June 08, 2006

...TiReD...

The performance on the 4th and the 6th had been a success... Finally another load of my back...

Many things had happened recently which left me feeling tired and restless... The school term had ended and so had the hope i carried with me for ten months...

My heart feels empty right now... There's a big blank space in my heart... I am suddenly thrown on an island that I don't know... I am suddenly thrown into darkness and I am unable to find my direction... What should I do? I really don't know...

The hopes I had were dashed... Completely dashed... He said " Friends only."... That plunged me into darkness, into a place I don't know...

Time to give up I guess...

Min Ru told me something on Monday... She said " He won't be perfect if an even more perfect guy comes along." It's true... He's perfect in my hesrt now, but how long he will stay perfect, I don't know... I also remember her telling me "Anyone is perfect when you love them." So if I don't love him anymore, he wouldn't be perfect...

The problem comes in now... How do I give up? How can I make myself not love him and look upon him as a friend? How?

I once heard " When you know why, you know how."

So, why must I stop loving him? Why must I make him my friend and give up all the hopes I had for 10 months? Why?
I wished I knew...

I just don't want to face it now... I don't want to think about it at all...
I can't face this now... It's hard to face it... I know I should face the truth, but it's too hurtful...
I need time... I'll just let nature take it's path... When it's time to forget him, I'll forget him automatically...

I hope the quote "Time heals all wounds" is true...

No comments: