Thursday, June 22, 2006

I had social dance lessons today... It was like so hard 'cos i missed two lessons already... I had a hard time trying to catch up man... Anyway, Zoe was really nice to spend time to teach me... There's this guy I was partnering with called Nichloas... He missed the previous two lessons too... And we were laughing at ourselves at the mistakes we were making... Hahax... The whole lesson was really fun and fulfilling...

As promised, I went to look for Zhi Le today... Hahax... He's working in a optical shop! Can you believe it? Someone like him working in a optical shop! Oh god... I laughed until my mouth hurt...

When I was on the way there after leaving Jurong MRT, guess who I saw? I saw WPL holding a gurl's hand... Oh my god... I was shocked out of my life... I was left utterly speechless... I was shocked, shocked and shocked!

That gurl was short, with long hair and a little cubby... And he was in a blue tee and shorts and slippers (i guess, cos i didn't really notice - I was looking at their hands together you see). Anyway, as I was saying, he has a girlfriend already...

I feel like an idiot... A complete idiot... I should have listened to my friends and let him out of my heart sooner... Of course, he wanted us to be friends only... But at that point of time, I really believed that he had no motive... But now I know, he had someone in mind my then I think... Anyway, it's none of my business now...

The fact is that I'm regected... And another gurl got his heart... And since I promised him "friends", I am going to give him my blessings... And get on with my life...

Adrian, I just wanna tell you that before that day you heartlessly force me out of our life, I truely love you and I laid in everything I had to love you although I know that you don't have feelings for me... And since then, I will love you as a friend... I wish the best for you... Stay happy always... May everything be blessed for you...

No comments: