Friday, May 22, 2009

Went back to office to clear up everything today. Finally a load off my mind.

David' birthday chalet's tml till mon. My grad's on mon, Sly's thurs. Got to find time to excercise to create positive cells :P

Can't wait to see all my classmates again. Heard that Jimmy's coming on our Grad too. So happy!!! Haha. He's really nice to us. Actually, all our lecturers are nice to us :P... We're quite a fortunate bunch.

Gelare... I haven't had it for months. Siew Ting, when are you bringing me out for it?

I suddenly want to have a shopping spree. I want to buy all the books that attract me. I want to buy tibits and stock them up in my room (I have done a little of this already). I want clothes, shoes, hats, sunglasses, perfumes, makeup, bags and toys... LOL... I am starting to sound materialistic.

Anyways, I am finding my life. May I find it soon...

No comments: