Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am quite irritated with myself. Slacking is one thing, slacking without aims in life is another. I know I always push myself too hard, but I don't know how not to. I am so irritated that I can't find the concrete aims in my life right now. I hope I find it soon before I drive myself nuts.

Had a sleepless night yesterday even though I was quite tired. Something is bothering me but I have no idea what. I need to get out and going soon. Staying at home ain't doing me good.

I find life without any aims useless and not worth living. I will not submit myself to that. NEVER.

I should get myself another good book to read now... And a nice cup of coffee perhaps. I have been thinking about the cute kitten all morning. It's amazing that I kindda miss it. LOL...

No comments: