Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here I am sitting at Starbucks with a long time friend. Haha. I finally started gaining back my balance in life. If there's one thing that I've learnt during these few months, it would be that family and friends are seriously important.

Talking to friends about crap, sitting down and just chilling out, doing nothing important at all. I miss all that man...

Yesterday's graduation was great. It's calming to see all my classmates and lecturers again. Jimmy really came back to see us! He's looking great. SMU must be so much better. I hope we can find time to meet up again before the guys go into army.

I want to get back in touch with music again. Chloe, all the best for 29th! Please spur me on in my aim to get back in touch :P. I hope to meet you soon!

No comments: