Thursday, May 21, 2009

Life

Sorry for disappearing guys! I guessed I was too caught up in work again. Well, I guess that you guys are used to it :P

Haha. Anyways, this few months made me understand something every important in life. It also made me understand the things that are important to me in life. I have always thought that a career/job is very important to me and that I want to do very very well in it. But I guess that I was always wrong.

I CANNOT give up my life, my family and my friends for success in a career. I CANNOT let someone step over me and crash me just for the hope to learn more. I CANNOT endure being scolded for something that ain't my fault. I rather be happy then "successful" in others eyes. To me, having a happy life is SUCCESS.

Anyways, you might be thinking that "Vera's crapping again". LOL... I don't blame you. This is just my thought in life, you may/may not have yours (yet).

Also, please contact me and ask me out my friends! Haha. I am gonna take a break for a while. Which means "NO WORK"!!! Haha! Starting from next week. And for DMATters, see you guys on tue!

No comments: