Friday, May 18, 2007

The stupid students of SP

I went to Comtech to ask for the place where I can configure my notebook settings to use the sch's wireless network.
They then asked me to go to T2248 which I didn't even know existed...

When I reached there, the students set out to work on my com immediately.
They took a really really long time (half an hour perhaps) to try to find the network from my com.
They then went to configure my other stuffs settings.
Then they unistalled some stuffs and that include my acer orbicam...

I seriously have no idea why they wanted or NEEDED to do that.
Something's wrong with their brain.
PEA BRAIN maybe...

So, I had to reinstall everything all over again cos I have no idea what they have unistalled...
Seriously, the school shouldn't be as cheap as this.
They should have proper staffs to take care of such issues.

P.S. They were following notes to configure the settings but they still failed terribly.

I still trust a professional or my own friends better...

No comments: