Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Graduation Performance is finally completed.
The stage manager post is finally off. YEAH!
These two days were realy tiring but I had fun.
It was quite an achievement... Haas...

Anyway, thank goodness Sly was there with me this few days. Haas.
It's so fun. Though he might be bored.

Haas. The performance went quite well.
Groups were able to change fast and get ready to perform.
The songs were still quite well done overall.

Special thanks to everyone who have helped make this performance a good one.
Especially Joanne and Xiang Yi who did a lot of running about and video taping for
me.

Next, all the people who have helped in the transporting of stuffs. I was so happy to have lots of you to help. I was so worried that it would be like last year with so little people.

Also, not forgetting those who were performing. Time was used to rehearse, thanks for making time out and following my schedule as closely as possible and allowing me to make cahnges. It saved me a lot of trouble.

Lastly, to my MCs. Good job. It was a very last minute thing for you guys. Thanks for taking up the job! It was great.

*For those that I've failed to mention, thanks for everything =)

No comments: