Thursday, May 17, 2007

Graduation Performance

The performance is on next tue during e-learning week...
I just realised the stress of being the stage manager...
I wonder if the schedule will screw up...
Hopefully it doesn't and I can get everyone up and down the stage happily...

To all yr 2 DMATters, if I acrew up, forgive me...
Haas... But I'm quite sure with Spicer around, I wouldn't...
Anyway, all the best to all who are performing (including me)...
Hopefully I get all the harmonics right...

Other than the performance, I've got tons of stuffs to complete by this weekend...
One is the performance on Sat and Sun...
Other than that I've to start on my network marketing report...
The worst of all is that I've to get my REMT e-learning done by this SUN...
OMG... I'm gonna die...
And midi's presentation is on tue (another performance to think of)
My brain's seriously gonna burst! haas...

But, I have a stress reliever... HAAS...

No comments: