Friday, May 04, 2007

He did my blog for me!

I'm so touched...
He spent the whole time when I was having music theory to help me changed my blogskin...
And the thing is, he's nv touched blogs before...
Hee...

Anyway, my blogskin has finally changed...
Special thanks to Sylvester! Hee...
My tagbox was also changed!

Mon is the due date for DVPT...
I don't have much of an idea yet still...
OMG...

Mother's day coming soon...
I'm thinking of making something for mum...
Going shopping tml for the appropriate stuffs...
This year shall be a special one for mum! =)

We had a talk yesterday and got to know each other better...
The talk was a emotional one, but it was enriching...
In a way that I got to know him so much better...
And I feel closer to him now...
I think it made us love each other better now...

Went to the library just now and found interesting books...
Now I really feel that we are doing stuffs together...
Haas...
He went to look for maya books too...
Missing him...

No comments: