Sunday, January 10, 2010

Random

I just realised how long I've not blogged... Haha... Maybe all my friends have taken me out of the "to read" list... LOL...

Anyway, life's busy as usual. I think I have not even logged onto msn for like months... Haha... I miss my friends, also the usual. I was so happy that I was able to have Ginny, Siew Ting and Pei Ling come over on New Year's eve for the countdown. Hopefully, they've enjoyed themselves enough to come over again next year.

Baby's birthday coming soon. Gonna get busier... I still haven't thought of what I should get for him. He has so little things that he wants... Haha... Human is just so confused... When others have too much requirements, we get frustrated... And when others don't have any requirements, we can't make up our mind... LOL... Or maybe it's just me... I am simply demanding... Haha!

I feel so fortunate for everything around me. I've got supportive family, a super good bf, easy-to-get-along colleagues, a challenging youth group and a still considered healthy body... Thank god... Truely...

No comments: