Monday, January 25, 2010

Putting yourself in others shoes

Putting ourselves into others shoes... How many of us can truly say that we have done that? Everyone have imperfections, but they have their good points too... I feel that as people age, they tend to be more and more negative... Is it due to the fact that they feel that life is short? Or do they have regrets in life? Or is it that the more they see, the less hopes they have regarding life.

I believe that a good leader remain firmly in his hopes and believes. He will not let negativity set in to sway him from the path that he believes in. But of many of us can really say that we are good leaders? Will we remain positive till the day we die? I hope I do... I hope that I can gain more wisdom and smile at everything that passes me, whether "good" or "bad". I want to be an old woman with wisdom and not one that only grudges.

I really hope...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.