Sunday, December 10, 2006





Wed - recording in Studio C with Spicer and the band.






Went to club after that.
PhunkBar.
Not much ppl's there.
No one dancing, wanted to dance but cant.
Dun dare to dance alone on the dance floor.



Thurs went to Mr Prata to eat with sweetie.
Damn nice.
I ate mushroom and cheese as well as egg prata.
Sweetie ate cheese and egg prata.
It was great.



Friday morning was great.
But after that I slipped while I went home to grab my stuff.
I slipped beautifully sia.
Without a sound and slowly.
I took a few seconds to fall.
Haha...



After tt, came back to sch.
Met Ian and ltr Stephan.
Ate ice-cream waffle at FC 3.
Love it! Yummy, yummy!!!



Went to mobily (did i get the spelling right?) after tt
Then played pool there.
Im really bad at it sia...
Ian played with one hand lah,
(reminded me of sweetie),
and he kept going in!!!!
It's like WTH!?!?!



After that went for camp le...
It was quite fun.
But tiring. I only slept for 1.5 hours.
Chatted with derrick and cheryl (did i get the names right?) till 5.30 in e morning.
Fun sia.
Talked about music stuffs.


I need to thank Barnet for lending me his jacket.
If not I would have died in the cold... LOL...
It was really cold lah...



The camp ended with a lot of ppl getting blisters due to playing in the sun without shoes.
Haas... And I'm one of them.



Photos taken there:

























No comments: