Thursday, December 28, 2006

Haven blogged for sometime and ppl are starting to ask me why...
Cos i nv come online lor...
Too much social activities...
LOL...

The BBQ at James was great...
Gave all my frens huggs before I left...
Sa happy!!!
Hugging really makes ppl feel happy...

Anyway, christmas was spent on my bed...
I was bed-bounded with illness...
Sad right...
Haas...

Went out with py last sat...
Went to Vivo...
Got presents for my younger cousins...
Bought spongebox for the youngest one!!!
LOL... damn cute lah...
After tt went to my aunt's hse for celebration...

Sunday met up with Dustin...
Went to eat cakes!!!
LOL...
We ordered a lot lah...
Haas...
Then the waitress ask if we want to move to a bigger table...
So we moved from a two seater to a five seater!!!
LOL...
And the table was filled with the food we ordered!!!
Haas...

Then after tt meet my mum's side family at Partyworld!!!
Haas...
Stayed there till around 2 plus i think...
LOL...
The fun part was the countdown for christmas!
The whole room was damn high lah...
And again, I recieved lots of huggs!!!
I love huggs... Hee...

Went to the gym today even though I'm not fully recovered...
Went with Aimran...
He's so funny...
Haas...
Had to work out due to too much drinks and food...
Haas...
Calories from alcoholic drinks can be quite a lot...
Shld stop drinking...
Haas...

Didnt feel very well today..
Was having difficulties breathing at James place today...
Now still having a little difficulty...
My body is getting weaker! Oh no!!!

I cant be weak...
Haas...

Pearlin's off to bed!!! =)

No comments: