Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just to update although I'm not really in the mood.
Have been really busy the entire week...
Tuition, assignments, meetings, outings with my pri, sec & poly frens...

Have been drinking a little too often recently...
My rashes can nv be fully gone...
Haas...
Cos everytime it's abt to recover, I drink again...
LOL...
I've been taking in too much calories due to drinks...

Anyway, drank red wine on Ian's bdae...
It was quite nice...
Then drank something fruity ystd also...
The others not so nice, so I cant rem le...

Time to really let Felix go and get on with my life...
I've got to much things to care abt, & i cant let my feelings for him pull me abt any longer...
I cant afford to...

Anyway, he's got a few girls tt he wanna woo in mind already it think...
Probably abt two or more bah...
I also not very sure...

I am now inexsistent in his eyes...
So much about being my umbrella or even raincoat...
Talk cork...
Where were u when I called u for help ystd?

Nvm...
Ystd was a disaster...
Dun feel like talking abt it...

Bad mood...

No comments: