Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A pOeM tHat rEfLeCts mY hEaRt...

I got to chance upon this poem while online today. This is how it goes:

how much i love you my darling~

A morning rises without you by my side,
The empty feeling of my heart tears me from inside...
The days go by and my love is yet to be in sight,
My heart feels the hurt in the glow of the fading light...
The night comes and I try to rest, without you, in this dark, lonely night...
My heart it asks, in this yearning love, am I doing nothing right?
Can't I have you even if I love you with all my might?
And then I start to cry,
Sitting here, in my bed, with only emptiness at my side...
My darling, my sweetness in life,
I love you so much I could die...
Please come back to me,
For I don't wanna feel this emptiness beside...

By Aik Joshua

No comments: