Thursday, February 16, 2006

A nEw yEaR aHeaD!

Well, I've changed my blogskin as well as my blog address for a new year! All the past entries that reminds me oof bad times are gone. I'm all prepared and enthusiastic about the new year ahead.
I've graduated from secondary school and what's ahead of me will be a brand new life in polytechnic! I really look forward to the brand new environment, the brand new lifestyle and the new friends that I'll be making. I'm learning to befriend girls and now I don't hate them! Isn't that good? Hahax...
As for my family, I'm now in better terms with them. I can finally communicate with my sister and I've learnt to understand my mum. I'm also closer to my relatives now. I am able to share my feelings and thoughts with them.
Although my love life is now empty, I'm not going to fill it up until WPL is willing to accept me again or a guy better then him comes along! Hahax... But i doubt there will be a better guy then him in the near future to come! So my choice is still him!
WPL told me that he's touched but I know that touch doesn't equate to love. So I'm trying my very best to improve myself, to make myself more beautiful, to sculpt my character, and hopefully, he will fall in love with me again someday. Hahax... Sound like a dream isn't it?
WPL, just wanna tell you that i hope that I'll be ur gf again one day yah... Take good care of yourself. And do well for your last year in nursing! Love you lots!

No comments: