Thursday, February 23, 2006

I have no idea why I like sad poems so much... Maybe because I understand them? Hahax... Here's another poem that touched me...

A Broken Heart
by Ashley Smith

I know that I hurt you
And now you feel so blue
I never meant to break your heart
I never meant for us to part
We loved each other very much
I wished some day I'd feel your touch
We used to share a special bond
Of each other we were fond
I know I messed up all the good times we had
I'm so sorry I made you sad
I thought our love would slowly mend
Then today it finally did end
I went into my room and cried what seemed forever
I thought we'd always be together
Our love was special to me and you
It was meant for only us two
I'm sorry,I'm sorry I broke your heart
Please take me, please take me back.

No comments: