Thursday, January 15, 2009

Super pissed off by someone. You think teaching is so damn easy? Why don't you try it for yourself. Especially your student don't even trust you in what you teach. Come on, if you think that I can't teach you well, find another one!

I made loads of students improve tremendously ok. I teach with everything I've got. I dun need to tolerate your disgusting attitude. I've done my part and I can swear that I gave my best. If you look down on me, get another one! I dun see why I must and have to teach you.

Think the money is earned so easily? Think again! You haven't even worked for your whole life before! If money is earned so easily, there wouldn't be any poor people on earth! Everyone will be rich! Think tuition earns you a lot? Try it. Yes, I dare you to.

No comments: