Saturday, January 03, 2009



KILL ME PLEASE!!!



No, don't try to screw me up. I want my kind of life, not yours. You've not planned the first 19 years of my life, don't try to do it now. I'm not used to it and I don't even like it.

I've planned every stage of my life up till now, what subjects to study, what school to go to. Don't try to tell me where I should go or what I should do now... I am not someone you can manipulate anymore after leaving me to make all my choices in life myself.

I am now stucked between you and my dreams. Each threatening to kill... But yeah, I'll always give in to you in the end. Which makes me so sad and depressed. Because I know that no matter how hard I try and give to achieve my dream, you will blow it...

You made it every clear that you would like me in a 5-day work week, 8 to 5pm job. But I hate those kindda jobs you know? It's so irritating and boring... I need an ever changing environment. I want fun and laughter in my work. I want a sense of achievement and joy from my work. I can't stay in an office. I can't get stuck to my desk. I absolutely HATE IT...

No comments: