Monday, September 22, 2008

Ok... Today finally got mood to talk about Poly Forum! Haas... Btw, if you guys haven't noticed, I am back!!! Tada!!!

Poly Forum started of seriously boring, team building games and such. Then we went to bowl. That was fun and I scored 84 points I think :). It was fun watching Chloe play! So cute... Haas... Anyways, we had BBQ session that night and it turned out to be a sharing session of jokes and such. Quite fun. Spent a whole night talking about stage managing and stuffs later in the night.

So the second day was tiring after not sleeping the night before. But like always, I am more high when I am tired. We went to Hortpark to practice. didn't know such a place existed. A very nice place indeed, if not for the hot hot weather. Practicing under the hot sun is not fun at all, especially when you are in dark blue top and skinnies. Felt like fainting... After that we had a teranium workshop. I just wanted to get over and done with during that. Had some sleep on the second night.

Third day was crazy. Kept rushing about, being the makeup artist as the others aren't available. quite fun though seeing the guys faces and hear them complaint about makeup. Haha. I am evil!!! Anyways, didn't have much time to do my makeup and it was done in a rush. Thankfully, it turned out ok. Just ok. The rehearsal was normal and I was a little afraid that I'll forget stuffs during the performance. Then before I know, the performance has started and it was seriously AWESOME!!! I had real fun and I remembered every single shit. Haas. Kept screaming during the performance. I guess the good thing about percussion is that your mouth is free during performance... There were lots of cam whoring time during the wait for the next performance and talking cock time! LOL... The party after the performance was crazy too! I forgot all about the pain in my toes and the tiredness of my body and kept jumping in heels! LOL... That night was ok... Everyone's tired and wanted to sleep already. I managed to get to the beach but not for long. Mei Xian didn't allow me to stay there myself :(... Managed to get there before sunrise too! Yay! I miss it still... The cool breeze blowing through your hair and the beautiful colours that lights up the sky... Shiok. Thanks to Charles and Mei Xianfor going there with me! :)

Made a lot of friends there during the Poly Forum. Ridwan, Fi Fi, Alif, Amir, JK, Tiac Woooooo, Kit, Jokhie, Charles, Faiz, Eugene, Sylvester, Hanifi, Samuel, Mei Xian, and loads others. Sorry if I miss out any names... Those that I know beforehand not included! Haas... Miss you guys... Loads... Oh, and not forgetting Han and Rene! and my percussion student facilitator. I think she's younger than me! :)

No comments: