Monday, September 29, 2008

Ok, I am here to complain, complain and complain... So if you can't take it, please don't read it. I've warned you! :)

Been sick the past few days, like seriously seriously sick. Coughing only during the night (my cough is nocturnal like me) and having to do crap in the morning. My family organised this "gong tek" thing for my dad, my grandparents, my great grandparents as well as some other dead relatives. So there was a lot of praying, folding of hell bank notes and of course burning of incense. And you know how much everything for 2 days cost? 20k. It's crazy man. I rather give that kindda money to poorer people. That might be more meaningful. I mean, they are dead, why not spend the money on living people who might die without the money?

Anyways, I went there for these 2 days with the preparation to be scolded and to face shit. Thankfully, I was prepared for the worst. So nothing that I faced there was worst than what I've guess. I treated every shit like a joke, so like you probably guessed, these 2 days were real funny. The first day started with me greeting a relative, and as I was sick, she couldn't hear me over the noise. So she looked at me and said, "Wah, now grow up already dunno how to greet people already is it?" LOL... My sis asked me to reply, "Wah, now you old already cannot hear already is it?". Of course I didn't say anything. But it's really funny.

My sis got scolded a lot on the second day, for no obvious reasons too. Haas. And the adult insisted that he's right. Damn, my mum was angry at him. Haas. Everything look like a joke to me still. Oh, and loads of people cried when they say my dad's pic. I didn't feel a thing, not even a pinch. I was wondering why they cried. I think I have come to terms that he's gone forever and nothing can bring him back. He's still me beloved father and the one I look upon and respect, but I need not cry cause it'll not bring him back anyway.

Well, I shan't write the other jokes cos it'll take half the day to talk about them. Ask me if you're interested. That's all :)

No comments: