Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I am just so disappointed with a fren.
I still feel disappointed now.

Ystd's trip to clementi and playing of pool with audy and mandy was really really fun. I laughed till my stomach muscles ache. It's the first time I've played pool laughing all the way. They are just so funny. And hopefully they are alright now. I really want them to be friends again. If I find a chance, I'll try to get the video of mandy's funny stuffs on my blog. Should have taken some photos ystd. LOL.

Sylvester was being a bad boy ystd. stayed in the arcade for so long playing dota. Naughty boy =). I still love him anyway. He's my boy. Haas.

I was a good girl ystd. I reached home, bathed and sat on my bed and did music theory. Haas. And Then I went to sleep.
They funny thing was that I woke up at 7am by myself today without my alarm clock. =). I am such a good good girl. I deserve to get a very nice treatment today. =)

No comments: