Saturday, October 27, 2007

Haven been blogging recently. Too busy to update my blog. Firstly, the training for the amphitheatre lights and sound have started. It made the few of us go mad (namely the year 2s). Haas. Too shag le...

Next week will be a buzy week. By right it should be slacking week, but not for us. There's DVPT, BUMS, REMT, and the training to think about. And I am only talking about those that I remember. I still have things that I don't remember but have to do.

Been really busy to hang out with my baby recently. Next week we'll have a lot of time together - hopefully.

I still feel sian about having to dance for DVPT's MTV. I am really uninterested in dancing for our MTV. Regreted singing for it. I should have rejected it when they asked me to sing that song, then I wouldn't have to dance then. Too bad it's a group project. But like always, I want to be able to do it at least to a certain standard. I definitely don't wanna look like shit on the MTV. No hairbands, no two ponytails - it's so NOT ME! Keep me simple please. I am doing all these just because it's a group project and I try to suit the group, but not too far.

Anyway, I feel so tired doing all these man. The most funny thing is Pei Ling ask me on friday, "Pearlin, you bu shuang we all doing this is it?" LOL... What a word to use... Not bu shuang, is sian... I rather see actions than words. Talk too much cannot do also no use, it's still equal to zero... But at least they not as bad as no actions at all lah... But I think we need to learn to work fast. And I think we really need to learn to talk in a "politically correct" manner. It's really important. But she not bad lah. At least smile when she's saying that. But her face and her words dun match. LOL.

LMAO. Laughing is the best remedy man. I still believe in that. When you learn to laugh at things in life and yourself, everything becomes much easier. But I still can't get my perfecctionalism totally off me. But I guess it's good to stay like that too. At least I get things done, or I'll be damn slack. Be forgiving to others and strict on yourself, I am making myself fufill that... I have many responsibilities in life. That's what I always remind myself.

No comments: