Saturday, July 28, 2007

Have been extremely extremely busy and tired...

I forgot our 6th month anniversary on the 20th July...
It's the second time I forgot about it...
I feel so sorry...
But anyway, it's the thought that matters right?

Supposed to stay in touch with some ppl but also apparently unable to do so cos by the time I'm home, it's 11pm+++...
Been so tired lately that the moment I'm home, I fall asleep within 30mins of reaching home on most days...
Sly's really tired too..

The performancce at esplanade on 25th is finally over...
I did not do very well, played a wrong note...
But everyone else says that it's nt bad...
I think everyone isn't exactly happy with their own performances...
But in other ppl's eyes, it's nt bad...

Fell ill on mon night...
Running a fever at 38.7 degrees celcius...
Bounded to bed for the whole day of tue...
Was chased onto bed everytime I try to sneak down...
But I still thank him for taking care of me for the whole day when my mum's not around (he didn't go to sch)...

Did a marketing plan presentation for Melilea on thurs night and they say it was great...
Maybe I' born a speaker... haas...
The newcomers said that it was a great speech...
The old birds were stunned...
But I wasn't too please with my own performance..
Could have done better if they gave me more time...

Glad that Azlina and Rain like the product and feel good with it...
Hope Grace's doing well too...

Tests and assignments due dates coming soon...
MUST, MIDI, PERF, REMT...
I'm in for more...

No comments: